I witnessed an exorcism.
Here’s how I’d describe the experience:
- Person being exorcised was a small college girl, no more than 110lbs.
- She started talking in a deep, throaty, menacing voice lower than a typical man’s.
- Her eyes kept rolling to the back of her head.
- The girl had crazy brute strength. She threw a big football player 6 feet. After that, it took six strong men to hold her down.
- She was talking in a glossolalia
Apparently, this episode was triggered by traumatic childhood events. Honestly, it could be she was just dealing with mental health issues. That kind of thing, though cannot account for what I saw this girl do.
I don’t know how someone who’s never exhibited any athleticism in her life could magically start contorting herself like a circus freak, nor do I understand how someone so tiny could suddenly become a championship power lifter.
Here’s what I do know, though. She seemed better for it. That year, she met her future husband. They’ve been together for 11 years, and now have two lovely daughters.